The Caroline theme support the following Footer widget areas:
- 3 columns widgets titled “Footer 1, Footer 2, Footer 3“: add any widgets as you want.
- Footer Full Screen: used for Instagram Slider widget
Instagram Feed Footer
The Caroline theme support for the Instagram Slider plugin to show up the Instagram Feed at the Footer . If you have followed step by step the instruction on the documentation, this plugin is already install on your blog. If you missed it for some reason, you go to your Dashboard, navigate to Plugins –> Add New –> Search for term “Instagram Slider” > Install Now > Activate Plugin.
How to do:
You go to your dashboard, navigate to Apearance –> Widgets –> add the Instagram Slider widget to the Footer Full Screen
We recommend setting:
- Number of photos to be 6
- Template to “Thumbnails – Without Border“
- Number of Columns to 6
- Ensure your Instagram profile is set to “public“. The images will not show if your profile is “Private“.
- Do not place the @ symbol in front of your username in the widget.
If you would like to edit the copyright text at the bottom of blog, you do at Appearance –> Customize –> Footer Settings